Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. An academy with a dark secret.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upstairs library

Go down 
+5
Riku Kanno
Umi Tateishi
Lulu
TwinsOfTheForest
Zero Kiryuu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

Upstairs library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Zero only smirked to her.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

Location : Ask my twin... Oh wait, she doesn't know where I am either :D

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:54 pm

She gave him a tiny glare. "What? Want to prove me wrong? Go ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Zero shoved his hands in his pockets then leaped up landing on top of the bookshelf looking down to her.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:00 pm

She grinned. "Oh? Is that a challenge? Well, if you insist..." She jumped up next to him. "I will do something you will never EVER see again." She flipped off the shelf backwards, landed on her hands on another one perfectly, then pushed herself off THAT one and landed back next to him on one leg, bowing. Then she stood up straight and grinned mischievously. "Beat that!"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Zero merely looked around and began easily walking on the corners from shelf to shelf without knocking them over or falling.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:03 pm

She blinked. "How is that any better than what I did? Ah, well." She stood on her hands and did what he did, legs leaning in the direction she was going, but she didn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Zero looked to her then stood on one foot purposefully shaking the shelf she was on.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:08 pm

She sighed. "Ah, well. I guess I have to, if I'm gonna win." She took off her bandages, exposing her icy-blue ears. They twitched. She crouched down, grinning, and held the suspense just like that. Behind her, a cat tail suddenly flicked into existence.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:10 pm

(AFK)
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Zero flinched and immediately leaped from the shelf then stood there.

(okay)
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:21 pm

(Back! Yayz Razz)
Dylain pounced forward, landing in a roll, then fell off the shelf purposely. She grabbed the shelf in front of her and lifted herself up in a handstand, then stayed there, tail twitching furiously. She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:22 pm

(yay!)

Zero continued to stand there, lightly holding the side of his neck. He breathed out feeling his vampire teeth growing a little.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:23 pm

She blinked at him, gasped at his tattoo, and lost concentration and fell. She landed flat on her feet, though, like all cats. Worried, she ran to his side. "Hey, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Zero lightly was pushing her away from him, glancing to her with his blood red eyes.

Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:26 pm

She gasped, wide-eyed, and stared directly into his eyes, not allowing him to push her back. "Oi..." she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Her scent was filling his senses, he breathed out harshly revealing his now sharp, longer vampire teeth.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:29 pm

A sweat drop rolled down her face. Fear and shock welled up inside her. Turning into a Level E? Shit! But... She couldn't blink. She couldn't move at all. Why can't I move? she asked herself, her entire body tense. She was rigid and couldn't move. Her tail was wrapped tightly around her hand in fear.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Zero gripped her shoulder pulling her to him, he sunk his teeth into the skin of her neck.

(oh nuuu~)
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 pm

She gasped. "N--"
This is what vampires do. They immobilize you with their eyes, and then...
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:34 pm

His teeth now in her neck, he gulped down a mouthful of blood, her blood. you could hear the gulp, him sucking her life. After a moment he pulled away, he only took three mouthfuls of blood; licking the wound and remaining blood.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 pm

She fell back the moment he pulled back, grasping the bite mark on her neck. She stared at his fangs in shock.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Zero used his sleeve to wipe the blood off his mouth, he blinked now getting his normal eye color he stared at her. Regret and shame in his eyes as he looked away.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Dylain blinked a few times, then smiled gently. "Oi, don't look at me like that. I hang with vamps all day-- and night. I'm used to it." She rolled up her short sleeve to reveal her shoulder, which had two bite marks in different positions. "The vamps around me get hungry for real blood sometimes. You know, those tablets... though they work, they taste nothing like actual blood, from what they told me." She nodded, humming. "Anyways, I don't mind getting bitten... as long as you're not a pureblood." She looked at the floor. "I had a bad encounter with a pureblood once..." She said this under her breath so that he didn't hear it. Then she looked back up at him, smiling. "But anyways, dude, it's alright with me."

(Most of that, I didn't even need to put in. Just "I'm okay with you biting me, I'm used to it." But I'm bored. Oh well.)
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:45 pm

(ha, lol)

Zero stared at her for a moment, he still didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:46 pm

(AFK again! Sry!)
She smiled reassuringly, then blinked indifferently. "Dude, say somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upstairs library   Upstairs library - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upstairs library
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next