Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. An academy with a dark secret.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Chatroom

Go down 
+12
Maora Yoshida
Aido
Kain Akatsuki
Ichiru Kiryuu
Anju999
Kaname
Saki Nightray
Shiki Senri
Lulu
Kairi_Blue
Umi Tateishi
TwinsOfTheForest
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Ichijo Takuma

Ichijo Takuma

OOC Chatroom - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am

Ichijo: -hands nickle a towel seeing as he is wet- i may as well ask the same question are you okay sir?
Back to top Go down
Nikle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am

(still working on character development so I'm just winging it...)

"Gome.. Was waiting in here for my kittens, but they seem to be avoiding me.."

(since I can't find anything fitting a proper description of my character, Imma hafta describe him.... 6'2", long hair tied bound with a black ribbon at the nape of his neck. black hair, sky blue eyes, a little too much facial hair, though not long. wearing tailor fitted linen shirt, denim pants, military styled boots, black gloves, and a oilskin full length overcoat, all black.)

Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 am

(he seems pretty cool Very Happy)

Kaname: ? *confused* Kittens?
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 am

(You could make a character info ya know.)
Back to top Go down
Ichijo Takuma

Ichijo Takuma

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 am

(he does indeedy do >.< sorry i am happy for some reason right now xDD)

Ichijo: well sir um who are these kittens? -he said also very confused-
Back to top Go down
Nikle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am

"Ahh... eto.... My daughters.. They are students in this academy. Mr. Cross was kind enough to send me the tuition bill.. so I thought I'd come and check out this establishment."

(rises from the floor in a much greater semblance of dignity than he had shown up to this point, brushing the dust from his trousers.)

"I don't suppose you've seen them recently... One is a black haired minx, and the other is a pale haired tiger..."
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 am

*blinks curiously* Could you mean the twins? Marylyn and Dylain?
Back to top Go down
Nikle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 am

(pulls a black kerchief from an inside pocket, and wipes his gloved hands with it, replacing it into his pant pocket. a glint of black steel can be seen by those directly in front of him. A small christian talisman hangs around his neck, and is clearly visible now.)

(a twitch of a smile crosses his lips but fades just as quick. His eye narrow slightly as he takes in the full measure of Kaname)

"That would be them..."
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am

"Well, I've never met them, but I have caught glimpses of them here and there."

*blinks at the man in front of him*

"Those are your daughters?"

*eyes sweep over him* *thinks: He doesn't look too much like them...*
Back to top Go down
Nikle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:55 am

(smiles broadly now, seeming to enjoy the conversation, though his eyes never change.. pronounced incisors can be seen in his smile)

"Yes.. They went against my family's rules, and ran away... I haven't seen or heard from them in some time."

(reaches into a different inside pocket, and produces photographs. They look entirely human, no tell-tale feline indicators, but definitely them.)

"This is them.. about a year ago.."
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:57 am

*blinks and looks at the picture in front of him*

"Yeah, that's definitely them."
Back to top Go down
Nikle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:08 am

"By the way... My name is Niklioni Thavaxian. Hajimashite. I am of eastern european decent, if yer wondering about the name. Just call me Nikle."

(pulls the towel over to his left shoulder, and pulls off his right glove, revealing mottled skin, ranging from white to gray, no indication which is the normal base color. His eyebrows furrow a bit, and the color evens out to a tanned color, as he extends it for a greeting handshake.)
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:12 am

*blinks and shakes his hand*

"Kaname Kuran. Hajimashite."

*small smile*
Back to top Go down
Nikle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 am

okay.. I haven't seen all of VK yet, so I dunno what is truely possible in this world, so tell me if I go too far.. I can come up with some crazy shit sometimes.

I was on a MUD once where I played a female half-demon..and played the Master side of s/m so I can stretch the scene pretty far if I don't have boundaries...
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:20 am

That's fine with me Razz I'm not sure what the Admin says is possible, but I'm pretty sure as long as you stay in character and don't kill your character or another person's character and randomly sprout wings (lol) and fly off, it's fine xD
Back to top Go down
Nikle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:30 am

(takes out a small note pad and pencil and begins writing...)

"No... wings.. -sigh- damnit.."

-------

https://vampireknight.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=88
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatroom   OOC Chatroom - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Chatroom
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40