Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. An academy with a dark secret.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shiki Senri

Shiki Senri

Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:24 am

(XD)

Shiki smiled a little and stroked his fingers through her hair.

"i like this position."
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

Location : Ask my twin... Oh wait, she doesn't know where I am either :D

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:28 am

(xP)

Marylyn smiled. "Me too."
Back to top Go down
Shiki Senri

Shiki Senri

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:30 am

Shiki's smile grew a tiny bit more as he snuggled close to her; enjoying how close she was to him.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:35 am

(Snuggle not huggle dad because I know you're reading this. Hehe sorry I zoned out... again...)

Marylyn glanced up at him and, seeing his smile, smiled wider. It was hard not to smile at something that was rare.
Back to top Go down
Shiki Senri

Shiki Senri

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:38 am

Shiki only let his smile fall, but he was still happy as he held his lover close to him.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:40 am

Marylyn sigh blissfully and snuggled closer. Hm. I think Dylain would kill me if she walked in right now. Or would she? She wouldn't think that would she? Oh shit, she would...
Back to top Go down
Shiki Senri

Shiki Senri

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:41 am

(okay, i'm going to take a small break. then i'll be back ^ ^")

Shiki smiled very little again and slowly fell asleep after being up for so long.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:44 am

(Okieday Very Happy)

Marylyn smiled as he dozed off and took this opportunity to get a nap as well. She snuggled closer and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Marylyn huddled in the corner, scarred for life by what she saw in their father's notebook. Dylain, however, was lounging on her own bed, flipping through the notebook with interest. But the one picture that really piqued her interest was a sketch of their dead mother. Though in black and white, it was easily seen that her hair was meant to be a fiery red as it flowed down her side. She had a radiant smile on her face. She was sitting in a chair that leaned against a wall. Dylain recognized that wall as the wall in their old living room.
A tear slid down Dylain's cheek as she brushed her fingers against the sketch.
Mom...
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:45 am

Dylain yawned, stretched, and sat up from her slumber...
Then screamed.
"SHIT! MARYLYN!!" She started hopping on Marylyn's bed as she grumbled incoherently. "WE'RE 17!!!!"
Marylyn's eyes shot open as a wide grin spread across her face. "SHIIIIIT!!!" She too started hopping up and down on the bed in glee along with her sister.
By the time they stopped, neither could breath from laughing and screaming so loud.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:48 am

The twins ran out of the room, cheering incoherently. "17" and "Birthday" were able to be deciphered here and there.
Back to top Go down
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Dylain sighed and glanced over at Marylyn, who was eating a fat chocolate ice cream cake. "I"m goin' out," she muttered and stood.
Marylyn grinned at Dylain. "Don't get TOO dirty with Zero."
Dylain felt her face heat up as she stuttered, "Sh-Shut up!" She then hurried out the room, wanting nothing more than to be away from her twin right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin   Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm Room 02: Dylain, Marylin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3