Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. An academy with a dark secret.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 am

Saki sat still. there was onething that made her diffrent from other vampires, was that her wounds heal faster then a human, but much slower then a vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://fruitsbasket.freeforumsblog.com/forum.htm
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 am

Kairi took cotton soaked in alcohol to clean the wound and placed there."Damn it Saki what was that?"She asked a little angry.When she finished cleaning it she looked at it.

(will it need stitches.)
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:52 am

(nope)
Saki looked at her wondering if she should tell her the truth or not *why not* "The person... well i can't say person anymore, who did this was Takiko. My should be human sister."
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 am

Kairi's eyes widen."Wait,what?!Why is she a vampire???"She said as she placed a bandage on the wound.
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 am

"No idea what so ever, but know i can guess who the person was who wreacked the motel room, well i now becouse she told me. She told me that she did it, all of it."
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 am

"Why would she have done that?"Kairi asked and gave her a wet towel to wipe away the blood.
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 am

"no idea, she not the type of person to kill someone," saki said while whipping away the blood, "i wounder if he changed her or was it someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 am

"By he you mean your Master?"Kairi asked and sat down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:19 am

Saki nodded, "If it was him, it was a stupit move."
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 am

(I have to go talk to you later.)
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 am

(k see ya)
"I'm going back to my room, see ya later." Saki smiled as she left the day dorms
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 am

Kairi jumed on her bed with a groan.She got her legs up on the wall and her head down.Gee,seriously?!?!She sighed and let her eyes close trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Kairi walked in and sighed as she closed the door and sleaned on it.She closed her eyes for a while.Then she walked in th bathroom and took a quick shower.She walked out with her hair wet and a towel around her.Kairi got out some clothes and changed into them.She jumped on the bed and got her hands behind her head.Another sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:51 am

Kairi walked in and slammed the door behind her.She looked around only to find she is alone so she jumped in the shower and walked out a few minutes later.She jumped on her bed not bothering to change so the towel was only around her.Kairi took a book out from under the bed.The title was "The Chronicles of Amber" and started reading it
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:49 am

Damn it I can't sleep. Kairi stood up and got dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt.She looked around and saw the gun on the bed.A sigh escaped her as she took it and placed it in her back pocket.She headed to the door and took a jacket with her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:12 am

Kairi walked in her dorm feeling a bit lonely.Her room-mate wasn't there and she was bored.She went to the bed and sat on it turning on the radio.As the music filled the room she leaned against the wall with a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:48 pm

The blond girl walked in her dorm with a wide smile on her face.A little bark was heard from her arms as the puppy she was playing with was there.She placed it on the floor and walked in closing the door behind the two of them.
"Well,this is your new home.Until someone looks for you."
She said and scrached him behind the ears.
"You should have a name...How about Kress?"She looked at him as he jumped on her bed and laid down closing his eyes."Have sweet dreams Kress." She muttered and walked in the bathroom taking a shower and dressing up in some short and a t-shirt.Kairi was happy she found the dog.She loved them and was feeling less lonely.When she was ready,she sat on the ground and closed her eyes relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:35 pm

She opened her eyes as the puppy started biting her hair.She laughed a little and picked him up bringing him in front her face."Wanna go for a walk?"
She opened the door and walked out with Kress in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:21 am

Saki ran straight towards Kairi's dorm, "Kairi open up, it's an emergancy." Saki said, "Did you touch the blood that was in my room, that day you came to the Night class-dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm

"What the...?"Kairi thought as she stood up from her bed and pushed the puppy lighly out of the way as she opened the door to face Saki."Saki?What happened?"She got a little worried.What was going on."Yes I touched it?So?"
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 am

"You know how vampires have powers, well she and control people. All she has to to is wait for someone to touch her blood and then she will learn everything about that person and she can also control them."
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am

"Relax!"Kairi said and let Saki in her room."You look like you'll have a heart attack."She went to the bed and sat on it."Just to be clear we're talking about you're sister?But if sh could why hasn't she done it already?And why would she do anything to me?"
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:08 am

"I don't know what is going on any more, I mean it is not only me that he has let go. Others too have been leaving." Saki said, "I have no idea what he is planning, but what ever it is, it would be bad."
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:11 am

Kairi nodded and for a moment looked at her pillow.Under it was the Bloody rose the girl next to her gave it to her."Ok,what now?"She asked kind of serious.
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:14 am

"Wait, I guess,wait until the black raven comes back with news. Then Ella can tell me more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi   Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm Room 04: Magii, Kairi
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next