Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. An academy with a dark secret.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music room

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ame-Chan

Ame-Chan

Music room Empty
PostSubject: Music room   Music room EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 pm

(I wanted to make one)
Back to top Go down
Magii Massmori

Magii Massmori

Music room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music room   Music room EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:04 am

*eye light up pure joy as she walks in* I fond the music room! *takes out her guitar, she then set on the floor and begans to play ans starts to sing solfy*

(playiny this song and also souds like this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7J_IWUhls
Back to top Go down
AmberxTigermoon

Music room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music room   Music room EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:16 am

Walks in already singing, sad because the people she was used to seeing everyday weren't here and sits down in a corner, still singing.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

Music room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music room   Music room EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:53 pm

Zero walked in silently, as he looked around he noticed something. As he walked closer he only shrugged seeing it was something that didn't strike any interest in him, so he just continued walking around boredly. He had nothing to do, it's been awhile since he's been here. He knew the headmaster would be furious if he found out that he was skipping his duties.

"Ahh . . ." He breathed in slight annoyance, he didn't want to deal with the ADHD headmaster, not at least until tomorrow. That way he'll have some quiet through the night.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

Music room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music room   Music room EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Lulu randomly pops out of nowhere and tackle hugs the white haired male. "ZERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOO~" she sang as she hugged him. "I SEEEEEEE YOOOOUUUU~"

Then without warning or giving the man a chance to push her away and yell, she planted a kiss on his lips. Letting out a giggle, she then ran away, twirling in the air with a skip in her step.

"I LOVE YOU ZERO~!" she called out and disappeared around the corner, never to be seen again. Though a smile was on her face for she finally did what she wanted to do, give the man she loved a kiss on the lips before never returning back to the school.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music room   Music room Empty

Back to top Go down

Music room
Page 1 of 1