Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. An academy with a dark secret.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main office

Go down 
+3
Kairi_Blue
Saki Nightray
Maora Yoshida
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

Main office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:22 am

"No.... i think i hear fan girls." Saki said walking towards the window. *and i thought to day could be a fan girl free day.*
Back to top Go down
http://fruitsbasket.freeforumsblog.com/forum.htm
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:24 am

"We should probably go."Kairi said and turned to the door.
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 am

"Yeah." Saki said while carefully putting the books back. *i'll come bavk later to borrow these books, they may just help*
Back to top Go down
Kairi_Blue

Kairi_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:29 am

"Can you do the loocking thing.I usually get cought when I go somewhere without premission." She said and smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:31 am

"Sure." Saki smiled she walked towards the door and started to play around with the handle until she heard it click. "After you." Saki said. she watched Kairi walk out and shut the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 am

Zero walked in and sighed to see that Kaien was sleeping at his desk. So Zero silently placed a blanket over him and patted Kaien's head and walked to another room.
Back to top Go down
Saki Nightray

Saki Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:42 am

Saki walked into the office, no one was there. she placed the written report on his desk. and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:47 pm

He had dragged Kaname in and crossed his arms a little now serious.

"Need more blood tablets?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Kaname nodded, glancing at the door. "I ran out last night."
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Kaien blinked then leaned close to him narrowing his eyes, looking to the corner of his mouth and gasped dramatically.

"Blood!" He pointed then blinked. "Who's blood?" He asked suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Kaname blinked, licked the blood, and muttered, "Anju's."
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 pm

(G2G. Be back in an hour I hope. Mother's dragging me away... TT3TT)
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 pm

(okie)

Kaien blinked and sighed.

"Well i suppose i can let it slide this time . ." He said and handed him a case of blood tablets.
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 pm

(Back! Make that 30 minutes >.>)
Kaname nodded and took the small black box.
Back to top Go down
Anju999

Anju999

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 pm

"Now go on and have fun with your little Anju." He grinned pushing him out then closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Kaname

Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 pm

"Ehh--" He had already been pushed out.
Back to top Go down
Kawai

Kawai

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Kawai walked peeked in, and noticed Kaien sitting at his desk scribbling something on paper. He looked up before she could close the door, and beamed, "Ah! Kawai-san! How nice of you to drop by," he said smiling and motioning her to come in. Kawai stepped in and closed the door lightly. "How may I help you?" he asked, putting his hands together. She said nothing and stayed where she was. He frowned lightly and stood up. "Is something wrong?" Kawai looked at him and said softly, "I'm fine... though~" He finished before her, "home sick?" She held her breath, and shrugged. Kaien patted a chair, telling her to come sit. She did as she was told and sat.

After awhile they just talked about things Kawai was interested in, though she told little. He mushroom sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Kawai watched him, and felt lightly bad that she was not really telling him what he wanted to know. "Well,~"
"I want a friend." She suddenly blurted out, and covered her mouth. "Please ignore that." Kaien looked at her and had a huge smile on his face. "I know one person, who would LOVE you be your friend." Kawai looked at him and studied him. Figuring out what he meant by "Love to be" Kaien stood up and so did she. "I'll call you here when I see him." he said and lightly lead her through the door.

She blinked and turned her head to look at him. Kaien was still wearing that same smile on his face. "Kaien... why do you help people?"she asked suddenly. Kaien stopped and blinked at her. "What do you mean?" Kawai sighed and said, "I mean why do you help people for no reason or for anything in return?" Kaien little chuckled and said, "Goodbye Kawai-san, see you soon." and with that he close the door.

Kawai narrowed her eyes at the door and had her glaring expression. She turned on her heel and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main office   Main office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross Academy :: Cross Academy :: HeadMaster's Office-
Jump to: