Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. An academy with a dark secret.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lounging area

Go down 
+8
Ichiru Kiryuu
Aido
Saki Nightray
Umi Tateishi
Lulu
Anju999
TwinsOfTheForest
Zero Kiryuu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

Lounging area - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 pm

"it's nothing." she said, waving a hand, and looking slightly away.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Zero sighed making her look at him while giving her a look.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Location : Anywhere, but mostly with my BIG HAPPY (prefect) FAMILY! (Ame, and Zero) xD

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Lulu just stared at him, then sighed. "I don't know why you hate Kaname, even if he is a pureblood... he's a nice guy." She said, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:28 pm

"He's a pureblood . . .and a pureblood killed my family." He muttered glaring to the table.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Lulu took a deep breath. "tell me... how did you become a vampire?" she asked, quietly and hoping that he didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Zero sighed obviously hearing.

"The pureblood bit me . . ."
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Lulu looked at him. "Tell me about your childhood... I'll tell you mine. For this smiling face..." she points to her face. "is just a mask." Lulu said, a bit serious. She wasn't the kind of person to talk about her past life, but she felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Zero blinked then silently nodded.

"I was born in a vampire hunter's family and had a identical twin brother named Ichiru. Us two along with Kaito Takamiya, were trained as vampire hunters by Toga Yagari. Kaien later comments that we share a similar line of thinking thanks to this. Yagari lost an eye protecting me, when i was still naive making myself vulnerable to ex-human vampire . . . when the nurse turned wild and tried attacking me due to her Level E state. . .This was my first lesson on the dangerousness of seemingly innocent vampires." He sighed going to continue, but made sure she was listening.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Lulu listened closely, taking in every word. She leans closer, and nods for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 pm

He sighed deciding to tell her about his twin. "Ichiru and I were once very close. Due to Ichiru's frail body, he could not keep up with training and lacks the essential skills. Ichiru constantly got sick, causing me to feel guilty about sharing our mother's love. One day Ichiru and i were taking a walk and Ichiru saw a women sitting in a tree. Ichiru was in awe of how pretty she was, but I told Ichiru that it was a vampire and told him to stay away from her. A few days later, Ichiru ran off and I sensed the approach of the pureblood vampire and ran to confront her. That vampire took me and bit me, hence turning me into a vampire. My parents came out in an attempt to save me but were killed, I at the time also believed my brother was killed." He paused recollecting his memories to tell more.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Lulu still listens. Sad that his brother might be dead or alive, and that his parents died, due to a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Zero was silent for a moment, now remembering the more recent memories.

"After that attack I was taken in by Kaien Cross, the headmaster of Cross academy.My temperament turned cold and hostile, at times cruel to Kaien Cross who reached out to me. His loving nature won me over, but I kept to myself, aware that he was kind to vampires."
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Lulu nods slightly, and took in the words.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 pm

(woo! you about 10% ahead of Dylain at the moment :3)

Zero sighed, actually feeling slightly better now that he told someone about his past. How everything happened, causing him to change from so sweet to someone cold and unsociable.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 pm

(wow! ^_^)

Lulu blinks, and took a deep breath. "I guess it's my turn, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Zero nodded, now making sure he was listening. Even though his legs were open, elbows propped on his knees; fingers laced together as he head rested on his knuckles. Staring at the table.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Lulu sighs, and leans back on the chairs armrest. She thinks about how to start off. "Well, first your the first person i ever told, and second I'm don't know much, but only what i know from my dad, and grandparents..." She glances to him, and takes a deep breath before starting. "I ever knew my mother. I don't know her name, or what she looked like. I like to image what she looks like, which i know you don't want to hear that." she paused, and looked at him to see if he was listening.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Zero nodded his head once in response, still holding the position he started with.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:12 pm

"My mother, from what my father told me, was a wonderful artist. He said, that when he visited her house, she had a room fulled with wonderful paintings. He was a teacher. She was beautiful, and every man fancied her. She would always smile at the most littlest things. So of course she only had eyes for my father, which they got married. She got pregnant with me..." She paused, and tried to remember more. "Then i was born. She wasn't happy, that it was a girl, and not a boy. My father told her not to worry about it, but she would never get over it. Two days after i was born... my father woke up..." She stops, and glances to him.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm

He blinked silently as he listened, thinking that her mother should have been happy she gave birth to a child at all.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 pm

"... she disappeared. She left everything behind, her clothes, everything but pictures of her were gone.. He went to go find her, so i mostly stayed with me grandparents, or my father's friends. He ended up with no luck." She closes her eyes, and looks up. "It's like she just... vanished. What my grandparents think is that, she left to go find a man that can give her what she wants, or she wasn't ready to be a parent yet. I think she left because of me. She might be dead, or just changed her name, and everything." She looks at him, with a sad face. "But you know what's funny... even though she left us... i still love her." She sighed, and ran a hand through her hair. "Sorry if it was boring."
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Zero nodded slowly as he listened, letting her words sink into his head.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 pm

"and for the reason why i smile..." She grins softly at him. "is because i want everyone to smile. To forget about those sad memories and just smile. If i push it all aside, and smile, i know that maybe someone will smile too." She closes her eyes. "Selfish or just stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryuu

Zero Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:36 pm

"I find that amazing . . " He let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Lulu rubs the back of her head. "Thanks...By the way... I promised someone, that i'll help you. You know since your a vampire... that I'll let you..." she blushed lightly, and rubs her neck. She reaches behind her and tosses him, Bloody Rose. "and please don't try to shoot yourself, I'll be sad." She said, trying to smile. She was happy that she finally told someone about her past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lounging area   Lounging area - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lounging area
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross Academy :: Cross Academy :: Student Lounge-
Jump to: