Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. An academy with a dark secret.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylain and Marylyn Azuria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwinsOfTheForest

TwinsOfTheForest

Location : Ask my twin... Oh wait, she doesn't know where I am either :D

Dylain and Marylyn Azuria Empty
PostSubject: Dylain and Marylyn Azuria   Dylain and Marylyn Azuria EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Basic Information:
Name: Dylain Azuria/ Marlyn Azuria
Nickname: Dy/ Mary
Race: Neko
Financial Ranking: High
Guardian(s): Adopted abusive father.
Guardian(s) Business: Talk-show host. Not very popular, but enough to get money.
Other family members: None.

Appearance:
Hair: Dylain's hair is a whitish blue, goes down to her shoulders. Marylyn's is dark blue and always in a ponytail.
Eyes: Dylain's eyes are a deep green. Marylyn's are violet.
Height: 5"4'
Other: Neko: Dylain has blueish-white ears, whereas Marylyn has dark blue ears.Both wear bandages around their head to hide the neko ears. (Will eventually give up on hiding it since a certain amount of people find out.) They are somehow able to make their tails appear and disappear out of thin air.
Nationality: American, but they're fluent in Japanese.

Characteristics:
Likes: Dylain likes isolation. Marylyn likes being silent, but stays with a small crowd. They both love being rebels.
Dislikes: Dylain hates other people. Marlyn hates being AWAY from other people. They hate obeying the rules.
Fears: Their father.
Talent: They don't ever do it, but they're double-jointed and therefor contortionists. They can also kind of read someone's mind by staring really hard into their eyes but they don't do it often, and when they do, it's on accident. They're also good singers, but Dylain never does it, even around her sister, only in private where nobody can hear her. Marylyn, however, LOVES singing.
Past/History: They never talk about it.
Other: They tend to speak with a VERY slurred accent most of the time, so it's hard to understand them. I guess it's a country accent, or how they talk in Boston? "I'll pahk the cah in the pahkin' garaje." Lol. Well they are American, so it would make sense Razz They're both also very clumsy.

Last edited by TwinsOfTheForest on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Dylain and Marylyn Azuria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylain and Marylyn Azuria   Dylain and Marylyn Azuria EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Alright! Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknight.darkbb.com

Dylain and Marylyn Azuria
Page 1 of 1